Date(s) - 20/02/2019
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
La Kretz Innovation Campus
It’s an open secret that women-led and women-owned companies yield higher returns on investment than those led or owned by men. No matter how much capital you have to deploy (as little as $5!), discover and learn how to use your investment power to invest with a gender lens. At LACI’s first quarterly Women in Cleantech Workshop of 2019, we’ll highlight how you can make money and change the world!
- Tracy Gray – Founder & Managing Partner, The 22 Fund; Founder, We Are Enough; LACI Executive-in-Residence
- Delilah Panio – Vice President, Capital Formation at TMX Group & Executive Director, We Are Enough
- Diane Manuel – CFP, Urban Wealth Management
- 5:30pm: Networking & Refreshments
- 6:00pm: Introduction to LACI
- 6:10pm: Keynote
- 8:00pm: Wrap
All genders are welcome.