Date(s) - 14/03/2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Ready to take control of your finances?
Having the knowledge to achieve financial freedom is not taught in school or university so don’t beat yourself up if you don’t know what to do….
Join us at the Money Workshop and we will dispel all the mysteries and help you make informed decisions about how to move forward…
What is the Money Workshop?
The Money Workshop is a tailored training program for individuals, businesses and business owners that introduces concepts and frameworks empowering participants to take responsibility for their financial goals. Today’s society is one of rapid change: technologically, socially, and economically. The Money Workshop provides the knowledge, and skills, to enable participants to adapt to these changes.
With an increasing number of choices, and limited resources, it’s hard to know what the best decisions are for ourselves, our businesses, or our families.
Through the Money Workshop you will look at:
- Where you are now financially?
- Your relationship with money and how that is impacting your lifestyle
- The key elements of spending planning
- The steps to building a solid financial future
You will :
- explore and come to better understand your relationship with money
- Identify money behaviour
- Develop a clear vision of what you want
- Gain the belief that it can be achieved
- Learn the practical skills to put that belief into action
- Build knowledge of finance and how to business and finance
Currently facilitated by Sian Stephens, an experienced consultant delivering high-impact and interactive development programmes. Sian specialises in helping managers and leaders to identity the behaviours that are blocking successful working practices, encouraging them to replace those with sustainable changes that will lead to stronger working relationships between all team members. She engages with people who may have challenges in their work environment and inspires them to try new methods.