Date(s) - 18/02/2021
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Social Enviro Impact Roundtable February 18, 2021 11am- 1pm
Green Hydrogen , Renewable Natural Gas and Projects in Mitigating Waste
– Founder & President of the Green Hydrogen Coalition
Is Hydrogen A Real Opportunity in 2021?
• What is green hydrogen, and why is it a super gamechanger?
John Hanselman, Co-founder, Chairman, and CEO, Vanguard Renewables
Organic Waste to Renewable Natural Gas – a circular waste solution that supports corporate sustainability goals and sustains family farms.
Johannes Escudero, CEO and Executive Director, Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas
SMART Initiative: Scaling RNG Production in North America.’
– an initiative to capture and control methane produced from more than 43,000 aggregated organic waste sites across North America by 2050.
-CEO, Strategic Management Group
Public Private Partnerships key in generating revenues and green energy value. Sarber provides a guidebook to attracting strong partners.
For the energy market, corporations, Municipalities and Sanitation Districts/WWTP have unlevered property that can generate income streams.
Federal stimulus funds will look for shovel ready projects that are also aiding in combating climate change and creating renewable energy/storage projects in key congested locations
• Private market interested in partnering to co-locate projects to drive infrastructure investment for utility scale energy storage projects
Tyler Wood, Director of ESG & Sustainability, Gravitas Infinitum
Carbon capture and utilization
Environmental and financial attributes
Chris Castro, Director of Sustainability City of Orlando
Orlando’s Journey towards Sustainability and Resilience: Inside look at Zero Waste initiatives
• Define Orlando’s sustainability goals and targets
• Explain the current state of our waste infrastructure and management system in Orlando
• Showcase various zero-waste strategies (policies, programs, pilot projects)
• Discuss new zero-waste projects in development