Date(s) - 15/02/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Come learn about the legal side of founding a startup and what it takes to set your new venture up for long-term success. This eight-part series will arm you with the knowledge an entrepreneur needs to manage the legal aspects of launching and growing a startup and to avoid common mistakes that can have serious consequences down the road. Topics covered by this session include:
- typical capital structure of a venture-backed startup
- rights, preferences and privileges of preferred stock (including waterfall distribution of acquisition proceeds)
- capitalization tables and liquidation models
- venture capital term sheets
- due diligence process and issues
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Space is limited to the first 75 startup founders, executives, and investors.
Lunch will be available starting at 11:30 am. The program begins promptly at noon.
**Walk in registration is not available. This is a closed event. Thank you for your understanding.**