Date(s) - 30/03/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Seton Hall University
Accessing Capital to Grow Your Business Seminar
It is critical to make investments to grow your business, but it can seem almost impossible to obtain financing to do it. Most business owners are turned down for financing because they are not prepared and do not understand what needs to be done.
Learn about strategies for significantly increasing your likelihood of success in obtaining financing for your business.
This course covers the following topics:
- Determining How Much Money You Need
- The Universe of Business Financing Alternatives (Pros and Cons of Each)
- What Goes into a Good Financing Proposal
- How to Increase Your Chances of Obtaining Financing
Participants in this training will:
- Know how to figure out how much money they will need and determine the best type of financing for their situation
- Understand what information is needed and what lenders / investors require to approve financing for a business
- Receive a copy of the presentation and a booklet with useful information about obtaining financing
Based on this knowledge it will be easier to:
- Put together a financing plan for your business
- Know what type of financing you need and who provides it
- Avoid common pitfalls that will derail the financing process
- Obtain the financing you need quicker and easier
Cost to attend: $25
Advanced registration Eventbrite will guarantee your SEAT. First come, first served policy applied.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your ticket(s) to our event within 1 week of the scheduled date by requesting in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelations received less than 1 week before the scheduled event WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. An internal credit will be given to you to attend the event at a later date and you will be offered 1 year to redeem this credit. We will require a 2-week advance notice to schedule you for the next available event.
Any tickets purchased tickets that results in a “No Show” to the event will not be refunded. By not showing up for the event you have forfeited money paid and previous internal credit offered.