Date(s) - 10/04/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Build your skills to determine the returns of your RE Investment
To be successful in building Real Estate as an asset class, it is essential for you to be knowledgeable and skilled in the dynamics and multiple options of Real Estate investment and asset valuation.
This course presents an opportunity for you to gain comprehensive insights into the concepts, principles, analytical methods, tools that you can use to make educated assumptions and decisions to assess the profitability of your real estate investments.
Why you should attend
- Understand the various investment routes to maximise your returns objective applying relevant investment strategies you can adopt.
- Expand your investment market by delving into multiple options to invest and participate in Real Estate in international markets.
- Learn effective valuation and capitalisation method and techniques to determine required rate of returns of your commercial Real Estate Investment.
- Know how to protect your Real Estate value.
What to expect
- Lecture: interactive series of presentation supported by in-depth group discussions.
- Case Studies and Exercises: allow you to apply the new theory and concepts in real-life context.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- List multiple routes to invest in Real Estate.
- Describe dynamics of Real Estate Investment in international markets.
- Assess Real Estate investment opportunities and investment strategies.
- Apply key methodologies to value Real Estate assets.
- Value using the capitalisation method.
Who Should Attend?
- Property Developers /Property Agents / Property Lawyers
- Investment Managers / Portfolio Managers
- Valuers / Investors
- Built Environment Professionals
- APC Candidates
- Any other professionals who want to build up his/her expertise in valuation
An understanding of Real Estate industry, property valuation principles and concepts.
About the Trainer
Brett Shadbolt, Chief Executive Officer, Censere
Brett Shadbolt is the Chief Executive Officer and founder of Censere. He has over 30 years of valuation and business advisory experience and holds an MSc in Global Finance and EMBA. Brett is a Professional Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, a Registered Business Valuer (HK), a Chartered Valuer and Appraiser with IVAS, a Member of the Hong Kong Securities Institute and a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining & Metallurgy.
Brett has conducted numerous valuations for companies such as Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Café de Coral, China.com Corporation, ExxonMobil, Keppel Corporation, Quam Capital, Shanghai Tonva, Singapore Airlines and Tencent and was previously an adjunct professor at ESSEC Singapore, where he taught financial valuation. He has written numerous articles about valuation and due diligence in emerging markets and is a regular speaker at conferences on the same topics.