Date(s) - 11/05/2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
RICS Hong Kong office
This course provides an opportunity for the participants to gain comprehensive insights into the dynamics and multiple options of investment in real estate as an asset class and apprises the participants with the popular approaches to real estate asset valuation. Participants will be exposed to the concepts, principles, analytical methods and tools useful for making investment decisions regarding real estate assets.
This course does a deep dive into multiple options to invest and participate in Real Estate in international markets. Assess Real Estate investment opportunities vis-à-vis other investment avenues, exploring various Real Estate investment tools & strategies. In Phase II course will focus on real estate valuation by understanding popular valuation methodologies, with special focus on capitalisation method.
Why You Should Attend?
- Understand the various investment routes to maximise your returns objective applying relevant investment strategies you can adopt.
- Expand your investment market by delving into multiple options to invest and participate in Real Estate in international markets.
- Learn effective valuation and capitalisation method and techniques to determine required rate of returns of your commercial Real Estate Investment.
- Know how to protect your Real Estate value.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- List multiple routes to invest in Real Estate.
- Describe dynamics of Real Estate Investment in international Markets
- Assess Real Estate investment opportunities and investment strategies
- Apply key methodologies to value Real Estate assets
- Value using the capitalisation method
Who Should Attend?
- Property Developers / Property Agents / Property Lawyers
- Investment Managers / Portfolio Managers
- Valuers / Investors
- Built Environment Professionals
- APC Candidates
- Any other professionals who want to build up his/her expertise in valuation
Adam Wellfair FRICS, BSc (Hons), IRRV
RICS Trainer, APC Chairperson, APC Guide, Mentor and Assessor, RICS (ACRE) Accredited Mediator.
Adam is an experienced property professional with over 20 years of international real estate experience. he is well versed in property development, disposal, acquisition, property management and valuation. As well as being a capable people developer and mentor.
Adam is dedicated to passing on his knowledge, experience and passionate about learning and development to both students and professionals alike. Adam is an entrusted, enthusiastic mentor, advisor and counsellor. Having had active roles in industry as a Managing Director/Partner and a professional career in excess of 20 years in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Far East. Adam has extensive practical business and property expertise forming a grounded trustworthy professional, trainer and business aide.
Specialist in valuation, advisory and consultancy roles focusing on RICS compliance, in particular to the Practice and Guidance notes produced by the RICS.