Date(s) - 23/05/2019
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Growth 1031, Inc.
Here in Southern California we are entering a new era in commercial real estate!
- It is harder for investors that are selling real estate to find good replacement assets.
- Tax rules have changed and are continuing to change.
- The political landscape is forcing real estate brokers and investors to be aware of new potential risks.
New tax codes are being implemented – learn how these tax proposals impact the real estate community from expert 1031 Exchange Accommodators, Growth 1031.
- How the new tax proposals impact real estate and how to benefit from them
- Additional 1031 Exchange strategies for real estate professionals and investors
- Learn the basics of a 1031 Exchange
- Learn about Reverse Exchanges
- Learn about other 1031 investment strategies like DSTs
Lance Growth has a passion for property and contract law while attending Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego. As an experienced 1031 exchange professional, Lance educates the community about the benefits of utilizing proper tax tools.