Date(s) - 07/03/2019
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
University of Warwick Science Park
Are you a technology based or innovative SME business based in Coventry & Warwickshire, and looking to grow?
Do you want to understand different funding options and how to write a good funding application?
Do you want independent advice from Funding specialists?
Then this workshop is a must for you.
This course is appropriate for business managers who have responsibility for strategy, finance, growth or developing opportunities. You should also attend if you are looking to raise at least £10,000 to grow your business, are a Coventry & Warwickshire based and a small business looking to grow, or are a technology or innovation led business or a business in a rural location.
On completion of the workshop participants should have a good understanding of:
• What finance and funds are available to support business growth or invest in new assets
• The funding options for different types of businesses
• What potential grant funding is available
• How to write a good funding application
• How to get independent advice from a funding specialist