Date(s) - 21/03/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Proptech is how we utitlise technologies in way to help real estate development, construction, management, transaction and recording. It is shaping the world where we live in. In Hong Kong, the adoption of property technology is still in its infancy, yet, some companies working in property have begun adopting proptech. This course will provide the overview of how does the Proptech tapping to our daily life at now and in future, supplemented by case studies, it will further enhance the participants’ knowledge on project implementation. It will cover the below topics:
- PropTech – Latest Global and Asia Pacific Scene
- PropTech Investment and Upcoming Unicorns
- How PropTech can Redefine Real Estate in the coming 5 to 10 Years
- Transforming Real Estate from USD/sq.m. to Terabyte/sq.m.
- Showcase: AVM (Automated Valuation Model) and Blockchain Applications in HK
Sr Leo M Y LO MRICS, BSc (Surveying), MEcon, MHKIS
Leo is CEO of Fonto Holdings/ Founder of Asia PropTech/ Co-founder of PropBLK. He has been a GP Surveyor and possesses for over 15 years’ experience in the real estate industry. He has led and managed IPO and real estate M&A advisory and valuation projects in the Greater China and the Asia-Pacific Region. He was also the RICS Excellent Young Achiever of the Year 2016.
Mr Peter Au, Business Development Manager
Tel: 2116 9719
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the symposium at its discretion.
- No refund or cancellation will be accepted, but a substitute delegate is normally permitted. Please inform the organiser of your substitute delegate at least 5 days before the seminar.
- If a typhoon signal no. 8 or above, or black rainstorm warning is in force at least 3 hours before the programme is scheduled to begin, the seminar will be postponed until further notice. Otherwise, it will continue as scheduled.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of completed registration form and full payment.
- Upon completion of this event, a CPD certificate will be granted. A payment receipt along with the CPD certificate will be sent to you by email with 10 business days after the seminar.