Date(s) - 06/02/2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join me for an eye-opening, jaw dropping, fact-based presentation with rockstar presenter and Multifamily expert Neal Bawa, as he expose the harsh reality typical investors will likely face in the near future. Then we’ll dive into the wonderful world of multifamily where you’ll discover how actively or passively investing in apartment buildings could be a game changer for you.
The Multifamily Fundamentals is, unquestionably, the best place to start their apartment investing journey. This is NOT your average boring sales pitchy seminar. This POWERHOUSE training is all content, no fluff. Expect to be entertained and educated. Expect many ‘wow’ moments. Expect to say “this is how all seminars should be”. The Multifamily Fundamentals will give you the foundation you need to develop your multifamily skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS ACCELERATED HOUR OF MULTIFAMILY TRAINING:
– The pros and cons of single family vs multifamily (and which is best for you)
– Macroeconomic trends and whether it is a good time to buy multifamily (including a huge mega-factor trend no one is talking about)
– The best way to buy high cash flowing apartment buildings without putting millions down
– How a small increase of $25 in rent increases your net worth by $750,000
– Simple steps for identifying emerging metros and confidently buying quality apartment complexes (including whether to invest in CA)
– Important lessons and strategies learned by purchasing over 1,000 units in 7 states with a value over $70 million
– How much cashflow and appreciation you should expect, and how much (or little) of your time is required
– A step-by-step walk through of the lifecycle of a multifamily project, from beginning to end, with valuable tips for each phase
– The risk to your financial future of only investing in traditional investments such as stocks and bonds, and what you must do to get ahead
“Wow! The thoroughness of the presentation was exceptional. Regardless of where you ae in your real estate investing career, you would have learned something at this presentation. I left knowing how to better analyze markets, which will leave me making smarter and more profitable investments! Thank you.” – Leslie Plettner
Meet your Presenter:
NEAL BAWA is Founder / CEO at Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires Commercial properties across the U.S. Current portfolio over 1000 units, projected to be at 2000 in 12 months. The portfolio includes Multifamily and student housing properties in 6 U.S. states. Over 200 investors have invested nearly $30 Million in Neal’s projects.
Neal also serves as Founder / CEO at MultifamilyU, an apartment investing education company. He speaks at events & meetups across the country. Nearly 4,000 students attend his multifamily seminar and webinar series each year and hundreds attend his Magic of Multifamily boot camps. Thousands hear his podcasts, and he has been featured in over a dozen podcasts and radio shows.