Date(s) - 20/03/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Coeur d'Alene Library
Experience the benefits of getting your files and money organized. Great for emergencies and everyday living.
At this free workshop, you will:
- Why get organized?
- How to develop an efficient bill-paying system.
- What records to keep. and for how long.
- What to keep handy in case of disaster.
- Where to go for help.
Before you go:
- Unless otherwise indicated, a light meal will be served at all workshops, so plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- All materials will be provided.
- You do not need to be a member to attend.
- These workshops are aimed at an adult audience, but kids are welcome to join.