Date(s) - 05/03/2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
Are you a real estate investor in the San Diego area? If so, join us for an educational workshop featuring expert investors, Super Bowl champions and San Diego’s top dealmakers. They’ll share insider’s knowledge on a variety of topics, including: how to identify cash-flowing investment opportunities, how to efficiently manage rental properties, and how to maximize your net operating income (NOI).
Lunch will be provided. Drinks & networking immediately following at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Tickets are limited, so reserve now!
You will learn how to:
- Passively invest in today’s competitive real estate market
- Increase NOI at your properties
- Manage your properties efficiently
- Identify the best investment opportunities
- Utilize technology to save money on operating costs
- And much MORE!
Who should attend:
Investors, property owners, realtors and brokers
Featuring top San Diego real estate professionals:
- Terry Moore – SVP at ACI Apartments, syndicator, investor and leading apartment broker who authored Building Legacy Wealth.
- Doug Brien – CEO of MYND Property Management, Super Bowl champion placekicker, co-founder of Waypoint Homes (managed over 17,000 homes) and active real estate investor
- Bruce May – VP of Lending at Trillion, with a focus on fix-and-flip loans, buy-and-hold loans, bridge loans, and construction financing.
- Aaron Taylor – NFL veteran, college football analyst and sportscaster and real estate investor
- Rosie Cooper – VP of JPI Companies, responsible for acquisition, development, construction, operations and disposition activities in Southern California and Phoenix
Joshua Ohl – Managing Analyst at CoStar Group, specializing in San Diego real estate market fundamentals and the local economy.