Date(s) - 14/05/2019
10:45 am - 3:30 pm
Gressenhall Farm & Workhouse
A skills development workshop for managers and trustees to focus on what it means to provide effective financial leadership for your museum. All leaders – not just treasurers – share responsibility for the financial health of their organisation.
This event is being run jointly with Museums Norfolk.
This workshop is designed to offer a refresher in basic financial management skills, as well as the opportunity to develop higher level skills in financial strategy and financial leadership. Trustees will have opportunity to network and share experiences with other heritage trustees. The workshops will cover:
- The financial challenges facing the sector
- Financial strategy and governance
- Risk management and financial policies
This workshop will be led by Caron Bradshaw, CEO if the Charity Finance Group and will focus on museums that are charitable trusts, but will cover a broad range of financial planning ideas.
Members of Museums Norfolk will be given priority for booking onto this day, but please talk to the SHARE team if you are not in Museums Norfolk and would like to attend.
Refreshments & Lunch will be provided.
Terms & Conditions:
For full details of our programmes conditions, click here.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum or heritage organisation which is in the Arts Council England’s Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that so that we can aim to facilitate your attendance if we can. (This may involve a fee).
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.