Date(s) - 05/02/2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
JOIN MISSION2MARS.ACADEMY and ADP CAPITAL (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) FOR WEEKLY 1 HOUR WEBINAR
LEARN ABOUT BUSINESS GROWTH AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR COMPANY IN THE ASIA-PACIFIC REGION.
EVERY TUESDAY at 10 AM (Kuala Lumpur Time)
ADP Capital is a fund of funds and a business growth accelerator, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia & Singapore, that aims to catalyze the innovative growth of Asia-Pacific by creating business development and investment opportunities for global companies on local markets.
ADP Capital invites startups and established companies to participate in their Business Growth and Startup Roadshow Programs to discover their investment and business development opportunities in Southeast Asia.
Business Growth in Asia Pacific is a one-year program that helps global companies to expand and scale their business to the markets of Asia Pacific (including Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam, connect to regional industry partners, and raise capital from local and regional investors.
Startup Investment Roadshow is a one-month acceleration program that helps startups raise money from Asian investment funds. It is a a great opportunity to meet local investors and launch your product on Asia-Pacific market.
Through ADP Capital business growth and startup roadshow programs you can get:
– Assistance with client acquisition in fast-growing Asia-Pacific market.
– Localization of your products/services on local markets
– Business development and business traction in the regions
– Introduction to local investors and full-cycle management of investor relations
– Meetings with Southeast Asian investors: venture funds, private equity funds, family offices.
– Mentoring and advising services with local experts to tailor your business model to the Asian market
– Partnerships with local industry players and government organizations
– Assistance in M&A and IPO.
And much more..
To learn more about these amazing opportunities and discover new markets
Register for this webinar on Tuesday 10 am (Kuala Lumpur time).
Meet ADP Capital partners, learn about their programs and ask your questions.