Date(s) - 07/02/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Are you interested in investing in real estate? Have you ever watched those house flipping stars on TV and wondered how they do it? Are you interested in financial freedom that allows you to spend more time with those most important to you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, register for this FREE event and come learn how you can achieve a successful real estate investing career, whether that’s part-time on the side, or a new career path!
The introduction to real estate investing will cover the following topics:
- How to change your mindset to one of success through entrepreneurship
- How to use other people’s money and/or credit to invest in short-term and long-term real estate deals
- How real estate investing is a team sport, and that by helping and networking with others, you’ll grow as an individual and a business professional
- Many different advantages that come from business ownership
- How to utilize banking tools to pay off debt faster, while investing in real estate
At the event, you’ll meet some of the local members of our national network of real estate investors. Real estate investing is a team sport, which is why we get together frequently to discuss current struggles, future trends in the market, and network with new individuals interested in the industry. Register now to attend this informative event that can change your life’s trajectory!
Note: In order to process registration check in at the event efficiently, our event management system requires your name, email address, and phone number to register. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, nor will we share this information outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill any request you send us.