Date(s) - 27/05/2019 - 28/05/2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
International Trade Finance: An Intensive 2-day Primer for Banking and Finance Professionals, taking place on May 27-28, 2019 in Sydney, Australia.
This is an intensive 2-day primer for banking & financial professionals on International Trade Finance. This course has been tailored for professionals in banking, commerce and trade & industry who need to gain a closer understanding of International Trade Finance.
The course provides a comprehensive foundation for understanding all aspects of International Trade Finance in a global context, covering the key principles, concepts, infrastructures, practices, issues, and current developments. (Read more)
Wednesday, March 20 is the last chance to register & save 15% on TOP of Early Bird pricing. Be sure to mention Coupon Code “324770” when checking out to avail flat 15% off..
The course includes critical subject material on, among others:
- The underlying operations and processes in the international trade environment
- Foreign exchange & currency principles
- How trade finance is provided
- Trade finance instruments
- Open Account
- Payment/ Cash in Advance
- Documentary Collections
- Documentary Credits
- Pre- and post-shipment finance
- International payments
- Correspondent Banking
- CLS and its role in settling international trade payments
- Supply Chain Finance
- Operating Examples of Various Trade Finance Instruments
This course will be of especial interest to banking & commercial professionals who wish to expand their knowledge base enhance their expertise and advance their careers into the international trade finance arena.
Who will Benefit:
The course will be of value to professionals in the following areas:
- Commercial bankers from front/middle/back offices
- Commercial bankers dealing with the Forex market
- International division bankers
- Trade finance supervisors and managers
- Trading company managers, senior and operations staff
- Risk managers and risk management officers
- Trading company, multinational corporate & treasury staff
- Internal & External Auditors
- Central Bank and Monetary Authority regulators
This is a highly interactive course is comprised of a combination of prepared tuition, presentations, case studies, multidirectional discussions and comprehensive exercises.
Most importantly it will offer participants, opportunities to plan such work within small working groups, providing practice in the application of the techniques and tools generating active participation.