Date(s) - 27/04/2019 - 28/04/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
How to be a Successful Real Estate Investor in Today’s Economy
Date: April 26th-27th 2019
Location: The Ellington, 1500 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19101 (Lower Level)
April 26th, 2019 – 6pm Mastermind Dinner – Meet & Greet, Goals & Discussion
April 27th, 2019 – 9am-6pm – Education, Education & More Education
April 28th, 2019 – 9am-6pm – Real Estate Van Tour, Education & More Education
This Two-Day Workshop Will Reveal Exactly What You Need To Do To Give Yourself An Unfair Advantage Over Other Real Estate Investors in Your Market
What you’ll learn
- Confidently Evaluate the Return Potential of Any Real Estate Investment Opportunity
- Know a “Good” Investment from a “Bad” Investment
- Use Professional Grade Investment Models to Evaluate Your Deals
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Lending Fundamentals
- Evaluate Rental Income Properties
- Evaluate Fix & Flips
- Evaluate Commercial Properties
- Evaluate Airbnb Properties
- Use Smart Investment Deal Structures With Business Partners
- Understand and Use Professional Real Estate Investment Strategies & Techniques
The workshop will educate investors in a way they have not experienced before. Study after study has proven that “doing” is the best way for most people to learn. This is the approach we have taken with our property investment seminars and education programs.
In addition to theory, we make sure we teach investors the practical application of how it is actually done so the next step is to take action and confidently invest in property.
Catering for all levels of experience, the interactive property course aims to have investors reaching their maximum potential and achieving maximum results in the shortest possible time.
The team of Noel Parnell & Joseph V. Scorese strongly believe that property investment education is essential for all investors. Our aim is to equip our clients with the support, knowledge and skills necessary to make informed strategic decisions when it comes to buying an investment property as we know that this is the difference between owning one property and a multi-million dollar portfolio.