Date(s) - 30/03/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Harvard Business School
We are delighted to invite you to the HBS Investment Conference at Harvard Business School on March 30, 2019 (Saturday). The conference is a platform for students to hear and learn from distinguished investors and to network with investment management professionals. We are thrilled to announce a great line-up of keynote speakers:
1. Pam Holding – Co-Head, Equity Division, Fidelity Investments
2. John McCormick – President and CEO, BAAM (Blackstone’s Hedge Fund Solutions Group)
3. Edwin Jager – Global Head of Fundamental Equities, D. E. Shaw
4. Joel Tillinghast – Portfolio Manager, Fidelity Investments
5. Jonathan Jacobson – Founder, CEO and CIO, Highfields Capital Management (tentative)
We will also host panels discussing topics such as macro themes, emerging markets, distressed debt, the increasing role of technology, short sellers, activist investing, etc. Detailed agenda coming out soon.
If you would like to book group tickets (5 and above), please email us (contacts below).
Breakfast and lunch will be served at the conference.
Questions? Please contact Pranay Ranjan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tony Ji (email@example.com).