Date(s) - 13/03/2019
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
You’re invited to my workshop on investing for beginners!
I’ll share all the tips you need to know to get started investing.
Wednesday 13th March, 6:30pm in Huckletree Shoreditch.
This talk is for you if you would like practical tips on:
- What do I need to know before I start investing money?
- Why are you investing money: goals vs. investment choices?
- Why is it important to invest: inflation and interest compounding?
- Understand your tolerance for risk and diversification
- Understand ISAs vs. pension vs. trading accounts
- Apps, website and useful resources
- How to get started?
Money can be very personal and emotional, so let’s start the conversation in a chilled, low-key environment. No lecturing, no selling. Just talking and sharing ideas. It doesn’t matter how much you earn.
Vestpod is your money tribe, a safe space to talk about money and feel good about it. My goal is to support you to build better money habits, learn about finances and connect with like-minded people. Good vibes and light-bites provided (small sandwiches, fruits, juices)!
We can’t wait to see you!
Refund policy: Attendees can receive refunds up to 1 day before your event start date. Tickets are limited and workshops often sold out so please help me make sure the maximum number of guests can attend!