Date(s) - 28/03/2019
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
The Westin Boston Waterfront
GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit @ Pax East 2019
Thursday, 28th March, 2019
(Sign-in 9.30am – 10am)
The Westin Boston Waterfront,
425 Summer St, Boston MA 02210
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit, the UK’s premier games investment event, finally makes it way to the US as part of PAX East. Its sole aim is to get your game funded! Now in its ninth year, the Investment Summit is taking place in Boston as part of the huge PAX East games expo on Thursday 28th March 2019. Every ticket gives you access to the Investment Summit talks, an opportunity to meet and pitch to investors, lunch, PLUS access to PAX East on Thursday and Friday (as needed)!
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit is a real opportunity for you to get your game funded – small-to-medium-sized games companies can discover more about games investment and access to finance in the morning talks, and then meet and pitch to investors, publishers and platform-holders in the afternoon session of the event (meetings are at the discretion of the publishers and investors). At last year’s UK Investment Summit, there were more than 350 formal meetings between investors and games developers.
Investors, publishers, sponsors and speakers confirmed include PlayStation, Kickstarter, Digital Extremes, Kowloon Nights, Skybound Games, Krafton (formerly Bluehole), Merge Games, PlayStack and Humble Bundle, with many, many more to be announced over the next few days and weeks.
Every ticket purchase for the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit @ PAX East 2019 includes:
- Full access to PAX East on Thursday and Friday (as needed)!
- The chance to meet investors in our afternoon meeting system and during our networking lunch*
- Morning speaker sessions from games industry investors/funders
- The Games Investment Panel with an opportunity for Q&A
- Refreshments and lunch included
All games company attendees get access to an online application form to apply for formal meetings with investors during the afternoon of Thursday 28th March from 1.30pm – 6pm. Successful developers will be informed of their meetings with investors on Monday, 25th March.
At any time during / after lunch, attendees can access to PAX East to check out the games and sessions on offer there.
09.30 – 10.00: Sign-in and refreshments
10.00 – 10.05: Introduction by Jamie Sefton, Organiser
10.05 – 11.25: Speaker sessions
11.25 – 11.45: Networking break
11.45 – 12.30: The Games Investment Panel hosted by Chris Dring (GamesIndustry.biz)
12.30 – 13.30: Networking Lunch
13.30 – 18.00: Formal meetings between games companies and investors
* Please note: While any ticket-purchaser can apply for formal meetings on the 28th March 2019 via this Investment Summit application form, this does not guarantee a private meeting on the day. Any formal meetings will be at the discretion of the investors. Also, ReedPOP and GamesIndustry.biz cannot guarantee that any meetings with investors will result in investment for your company. We will contact all games companies to inform them whether they have any formal meetings with investors at the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit @ PAX East on Monday 25th March 2019.