Date(s) - 13/03/2019
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
ANZ Tauranga Crossing Branch
Buying a home is one of the most important investments most people will ever make – so it’s important to get it right. This seminar will help you purchase a home with the confidence of knowing what happens at each stage of the process.
This seminar will suit both first home buyers and those looking to purchase their next home who want a refresher on how it works, who to contact, how to arrange finance and how to save time and money.
Hear from industry professionals about:
- How ANZ can coach you through the home buying journey
- Understanding your deposit options
- The Legal process behind your purchase
- Different ways of buying your first home – from auctions to tenders
- Due diligence – LIM reports, valuations, inspections and more
- How KiwiSaver can help you buy your first home and wealth protection
- An overview of your local housing market.
This seminar will help you understand the steps involved in buying your first home, from working out how much you can afford to finding the right home for you and negotiating the deal.