Date(s) - 02/04/2019 - 03/04/2019
8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Innovation and digitalization are reshaping the financial industry model over the past decade. The banking sector remains under pressure as technology is impacting every industry and the payments sector is no exception. With evolving customer demand, banks and financial institutions have to invest in digitalization to stay ahead of the game. With regulatory support to embrace a cashless society and encourage new entrant innovative FinTechs, financial services providers must focus on digitalization by redesigning their user experience, get their basics right to improve customer convenience. Banks struggling today in implementing digitalization and to provide customers with a frictionless experience and seamless checkout processes will eventually witness the rising FinTechs taking the lead. The question is, do banks collaborate, or do they compete?
The Financial Innovation Summit brings together the who’s who from the local and international banking and FinTech industry to share their experiences and use cases digital transformation which would lead to a cashless society.
The summit will address the greatest challenges and opportunities for Qatar’s FinTech and Digital Banking industry by providing insights on:
- Investing fully into Digital Financial Technology for economic diversification as per the National Vision 2030.
- Enhancing Regulations in an effective manner to attract FinTech development, innovation and digitalization.
- Positioning Qatar to become a fully cashless society by the FIFA World Cup 2022 to promote world-class digital banking facilities.
- Developing a FinTech hub by end of 2018 in partnership with international Tech Giants and Platforms to enhance the financial sector’s digital offerings and opportunities.
- Becoming one of the secured banking and financial services industry in the world by maintaining the best cyber resilience and security standards.
- Effectively utilizing advanced digitalization such as AI, RPA, IoT and much more to enhance the customer’s banking experience across all business verticals.
For more information about the event, visit or call 971 4 229 7955