Date(s) - 08/02/2019 - 31/07/2019
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
It can be difficult to effectively manage your finances. A real-life approach to successfully managing finances includes tracking income and expenses, managing credit and debt, and responsible spending. The process of achieving financial freedom through budgeting, and managing credit and debt are examined in this seminar. The main focus areas of the seminar are:
Organizing Your Finances
1. Learn strategies to help develop and maintain a budget.
2. Learn the benefits of responsible spending.
3. Learn how to pay for personal and business expenses.
1. Learn effective techniques to eliminate errors and increase your credit score.
2. Learn how to negotiate with creditors.
3. Recognize strategies to maintain good credit.
1. Understand the importance of managing debt.
2. Define how to setup payment plans.
3. Learn how to pay down debt no matter what your income.
1. The attendees will be able to manage their finances at any income level.
2. The attendees will learn how to pay down debt.
3. The attendees will learn how to track spending.
4. The attendees will learn how to increase their credit score.