Date(s) - 22/05/2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Finance for non-finance managers
- Understand financial terminology or jargon
- Recognise the benefits and importance of understanding budgets within your organisation
- Gain awareness of the true costs of a project, team or department
- Recognise how your organisation measures financial performance
- Use management accounting techniques such as costing, cash flow and budgeting, to help forecast performance, support decision making and manage budgets.
- Implement your learns into managing a budget scenario and make a decision with justification
Is this course for you?
- Have you recently started to manage a new group of individuals and want to ensure you do the right things and at the right time when they manage the business finance?
- Are you empowered to make decisions that run the operations of the business and help balance the books?
- Do you want to make decisions more effectively when you are trying to balance the books?
- Are you lacking confidence when it comes to understanding financial terminology – P&L, accrual, EBIT, bottom line, revenue, dividends etc
- Would you like to develop your knowledge of management accounting techniques to help forecast performance and support decision making?
- When you have to create the year’s budget does the lack of understanding or knowledge of what you are responsible for, why you need to pay for it and then justifying it when you submit the numbers.
If any of the above resonates – then this course is absolutely for you!
Delegates will learn skills relating to understand the terminology, realise the need to know the cost of things, how the business runs day to day, month to month, quarter to quarter and then year to year.