Date(s) - 19/03/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This workshop series is delivered by Hart House Finance Committee with CPA Canada starting in January 2019.
The workshop is beneficial and open to all students who want to have a better understanding of Canada’s tax system and minimize the amount of tax they need to pay. It is a great way:
- for international students to learn about the new tax system they are now situated in;
- for domestic students to develop tax related knowledge and mindsets.
Dates & Room:
- January 11,2019 – Friday – 12-1 pm – South Sitting Room (3017)
- February 27,2019 – Wednesday – 3-4 pm – South Dining Room (2005)
- March 19,2019 – Tuesday – 12-1 pm – South Dining Room (2005)