Date(s) - 09/05/2019
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Designed specifically for small businesses, this morning masterclass will provide you with an understanding of the documents required when raising both debt and equity investment. At different stages of your fundraising journey, external financiers will request specific documentation regarding your business. These documents will help to demonstrate the growth and potential of your business and will assist in helping investors decide whether or not your business is a sound investment for them.
You will learn how to best make the documents stand out from the crowd, whilst gaining insight into industry best practices on valuing your company.
This masterclass will provide you with an understanding of:
– The current debt and equity funding landscape;
– The key documents that will support your investment journey;
– How to structure your documentation to help it stand out;
– How to value your business in order to secure the correct amount of funding at a price that can be justified;
– Key initial considerations for pitching and legal documents, and where to go for more information.