Date(s) - 23/03/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
This seminar is for those in industry and public practice who want to get a strong handle on critical issues facing businesses this year.
All participants receive a PD attestation for 8 hours of PD for their CA, CGA, CMA license.
- 27 Challenges Accounting Professionals Face
- How to Develop Internal Employees to Take on Senior Leadership Roles
- Data Analytics
- Business Law Issues for Accounting Professionals
- A Closer Look at Rolling Forecasts
- How to Manage Your Company’s Foreign Exchange Risk
- How to Embrace Change and Thrive in it
- Crisis Management
- How to Improve Working Relationships and Productivity in a Multi-Generational Business
This seminar is ideal for comptrollers, financial analysts, accounting managers, chief accountants, senior accountants, CFOs, auditors, VPs of Finance and public practitioners.
Leah Donti, Managing Director of Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc., will deliver the course. She is the author of the courses she presents. She has a 27 year track record in PD, public seminars, and conference speaking. She received the Outstanding AICPA Discussion Leader Award for the last 9 consecutive years.