Date(s) - 11/07/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Designed to support potential and new entrepreneurs, this in-depth workshop will help you to create and develop a robust, investment-ready business plan and financial forecast with an application for a Government Start-up Loan in mind.
You’ll receive a copy of the templates that will tick the right boxes with investors and lenders and there is an opportunity to network with like-minded people and discuss your business goals in a supportive environment.
Studies reveal that the absence of a written business plan leads to high incidence of failure for new and small businesses, as well as inhibiting growth and development.
Key areas covered in this one-day workshop include:
- Producing a robust business plan
- Sourcing finance
- Managing cash flow, profit and loss, and book keeping
- Creating a Business Model Canvas
- Research that will help you write a business plan
Research helps you to determine how much income the business will provide, how much you will need to personally survive, and the costs you may not have considered.
Who should attend: Potential and new entrepreneurs who are looking to apply for a Start-up Loan and who need support to develop a robust, investment-ready business plan and financial forecast.
- This workshop is not suitable for employees or for those without a firm business idea.
- To create a solid business plan it is beneficial for business owners to attend one of the Market Planning workshops alongside this Business Planning and Finance workshop.
- This workshop also includes a buffet lunch.
For more information, contact our team on 01275 376 233.
Spaces are limited to maximise the benefit for attendees, so book now to secure your place!