Date(s) - 07/05/2019
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Tower Club
Building a High Performance Finance Team & Closing Reception
The South Florida CFO Leadership Council
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Today’s CFOs face an environment of increased competition, heightened speed of change and increased expectations from key stakeholders to drive improved performance. At the same time, CFOs are being asked to do more with less. To succeed today, CFOs need to create an agile, service-oriented, value-creation organization.
The CFOs who will succeed in this environment will be those who grasp the evolving finance skills they will need to drive value for the overall organization while understanding how they will optimize the finance resources they have.
Engage with a panel of CFOs and other advisors who will share their perspectives and strategies CFOs can apply to build high performance finance teams.
- Offer frequent opportunities to get the team exposure “above their head” to accelerate growth
- Make “tough call” decisions – reshaping the team, when necessary
- Retain your strongest, most valuable employees
- Maximize the contributions of employees and dedicate consultants in far flung operations around the globe
- Ensure employees who do not work in headquarters buy into your company’s goals, missions, values and corporate culture
CFO Leadership Council members may attend this program for free. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program at a one-time cost of $60.
Please note that service providers or any executives who are not senior financial executives (CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance, etc.) will not be admitted attendance to this event. The CFO Leadership Council reserves the right to decline any registration.