Date(s) - 13/06/2019 - 14/06/2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Blockchain Impact US-Canada LP-GP Conference is a one-day event on June 14th, 2019 at the Metropolitan Club in New York which brings together more than 50 speakers and 200 attendees for a day of unrivaled networking opportunities between private equity funds, limited partners, fund of funds, venture capital funds, CEOs of VC and PE-backed companies, startups and business angels all in New York City. For those of you that are in the Tri-State area or are flying into New York early, an exclusive, invitation-only social cocktail reception will kick off the conference on June 13, 2019 also at the Metropolitan Club.
Join our Blockchain Impact investor series event and make the most of this exclusive opportunity for deal origination and relationship building with the leading blockchain industry and investment professionals from the US and Canada. A personally-tailored meeting program will be customized for all pre-registered attendants to ensure that the conference experience will maximize value and opportunity for each attendee.
Panel Discussion topics include:
- Canada and US Blockchain Investment Outlook: Where are the Opportunities?
- GP Fundraising: The Best Practices in Fundraising for a Blockchain Technology Focus
- Creating Value: How to Create Value in Blockchain Companies through Operating Efficiencies or Buy-and-Build
- LPs Focus: Direct and Co-Investment Opportunities in Blockchain
- Exits: What is the End Game in Canada and the U.S. for Blockchain Technology Investments?