Date(s) - 18/04/2019 - 19/04/2019
8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Fairmont Waterfront, Vancouver
MEET AND LEARN FROM OVER 600 LPs, GPs AND PRIVATE EQUITY/VENTURE CAPITAL EXPERTS FROM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
This exclusive LP-GP Investor Summit hosted in one of the richest and most favourable living harbour city Vancouver, British Columbia will build on the successes of previous Blockchain Impact Investment Summits in Vancouver and Toronto, with over 1,000 combined attendees including co-hosts Tim Draper of Draper Associates and the DFJ Fund and Gal Smolar of Miller Thomson LLP.
Over 50 Venture Capital and Private Equity-backed companies are expected to attend and present on how fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrencies will disrupt the private equity/venture capital markets in the future.
• Fundraising: Meet 400+ local and international LPs attending this event as the blockchain and cryptocurrency investment space rapidly becomes an important asset class. They attend to hear the latest regulatory, technological and social developments and opportunities to meet leading GPs in this space from around the world. Leading investors attending this event include global pension funds, endowments, foundations, ILPA members, insurance companies, DFIs and sovereign wealth funds.
• Hear from Leaders in Blockchain: Over 50 leaders and visionaries in blockchain and cryptocurrencies will share their experiences and outlook on the best sectors and geographies to focus our attention on investment opportunities, how regulatory changes affect our market outlook and what the cutting-edge upstarts are doing to stay ahead of the curve.
• Network with over 600 attendees from throughout the world: Join more than 400 LPs, 150+ VC, PE firms and 50+ companies and family offices at Canada’s preeminent blockchain investment focused investment summit offering exclusive access to the world’s leading players in our space in the scenic setting of harbour city Vancouver, British Columbia.
Panel Discussion topics include:
• Canada, US and China Blockchain Investment Outlook: Where are the Opportunities?
• GP Fundraising: The Best Practices in Fundraising for a Blockchain Technology Focus
• Creating Value: How to Create Value in Blockchain Companies through Operating Efficiencies or Buy-and-Build
• LPs Focus: Direct and Co-Investment Opportunities in Blockchain
• Exits: What is the End Game in Canada and the U.S. and China for Blockchain Technology Investments?
Create new contacts and build relationships with over 600 PE and VC professionals from throughout the world. Ensure that you meet the people that matter the most to you and your business!