Date(s) - 27/03/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Have You Thought Of Creating Wealth Through Property Investment?
Finvest believe our clients are the hero’s, many achieving 3 properties in 3 years. We are privileged to have built a reputation over 17 years with Melbourne’s specialists in all areas through residential property.
Finvest know people are proof of the incredible unlimited fee free support we offer our clients. These events transparently provide exclusive case studies and the ‘how to’s’ from successful property investors of various backgrounds (Tradies, Entrepreneurs & C-Level Executives) and experience levels.
Alongside the will the way through to successfully holding property is to survive varying conditions in the market. The session is a relaxed opportunity to listen to industry professionals on how they got started and created wealth with Property Investment, over some light refreshments.
There will be no selling at this event.
Meet, greet and celebrate with clients who have already started their investment journeys, and access Finvest’s team of industry leading professional service providers in accounting, banking, financial planning and property services.
Spaces are strictly limited. If you’re interested, please register your ticket today! We always run out of spaces, registrations will close a week before the event.
Who is it for?
- People who are interested in investing in the property market
- People looking to use self-managed super funds to invest in property
- People looking to create wealth from property investment
- People looking to expand their property portfolios
- People looking to start their property journey
What you will gain from the event:
Live case studies from successful investors about how they got started and created wealth with property investment
A panel of professionals briefly covering various parts of the industry in a short fifteen minute perspective: four speakers covering different core aspects
Networking with like-minded individuals
- Lisa Harris – Founder and creator of Finvest Property Investment
- Jason Colbey – BMT Depreciation
- Justin Windridge – Finvest Finance
- Adam Liddell – Jims Building Inspections
- Danielle Cargill – Little Real Estate
This event is capped with limited numbers, and will continue as invitation only as an ongoing series covering various investment topics.
PN: There will be no property selling at this event. We’re here to educate and empower you for successful property investment.