Date(s) - 27/03/2019
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
WeWork Finsbury Pavement
Due to popularity & success of the Angels Investment Show, we are now organising the third version of the Angels Investment Event. Join us for watching, pitching or for networking with entrepreneurs & investors.
We have 4 savvy Angels investors ready to hear your pitch and invest in your business; if our Angel investors like your project! Successful startups will receive an investment as a loan or % of equity. The event would be filmed & televised.
Limited tickets are allocated to this group. Please buy tickets ASAP at the bottom of this page OR by clicking on this link and using LEN website.
You should look at your £200 pitching cost as an opportunity:
- to get potential investment offers from the panelist
- to make a close relationship with the panel investors & others investors which will be in the room.
- (deep & personal advertising opportunity) to find quality & potential partners, staff, customers and for quality business networking.
- to get realistic & maybe harsh but useful feedback from the panelist & audience!
- last but not least; entering the VIP area & VIP refreshments!
Our 4 Angel investors:
- Investing from £20,000 up to £3,000,000
- Investing from £50,000 to £3,000,000.
- Investing from £50,000
2 Start-ups have the opportunity to pitch their project for 10 minutes in total: 10 minutes pitching and a further 10 minutes for question & answer. If investors are convinced, then they may offer you the investment or an investment package subject to due diligence. You can sign initial agreement or contract in person at the event or progress the talks later. After the main pitching Event (10 pitching) you can use the “30 seconds elevator pitch” to pitch your business to Angel investors & audience investors, for consideration of investment; We expect there to be people in the audience who may also be able to help your business.
What businesses need to prepare for pitching?
- Proof of Concept: proof they have something your targeted customers want. The best way to prove that is existing sales.
- A valuation that stacks up.
For example: someone who says I need £50k and offering 10% values their company at £500k but if no sales are made and it is still in its infancy the company is not worth anywhere near £500k. That puts investors off straight away.
For normal example: “you have made £50k in sales and a profit of £20k, given the industry, basing it on a multiple of 6 x earnings so, the business is valued at £300k (6 x 50k) and you need £50k and you therefore offering a 17% stake in your business.”
However, the decision on offering equity % and accepting any offer by any investors is a business decision to be considered after taking the necessary guidance from your professional advisers. If in doubt please seek legal advise before proceeding.
- 5.30pm Event Opens – guest arrival, networking, exhibition and drinks
- 6.00 Reza (organizer) welcoming introduction. Presenter to start Welcome and Intro +
- 7:00 Pitch Event – 2 pitches are given (10 minutes each) Investors introduction to the stage, Q&A, investment declaration
- 8.00 Continues of exhibition & networking
2 businesses pitching each for 10 minutes, then Angel investors question them max 10 minutes. In 10 minutes you must tell:
- Project concept
- proof of success
- % proposal to investors
Businesses (audience x500)
Tickets are on limited allocation to this group. Please buy tickets asap .
A projector will be available for your presentation.
Entrepreneurs wishing to take part in the pitching process must email their business plan and pitch deck to London Entrepreneurs Network: (admin@LondonEntrepreneursNetwork.com)
For any inquiry please email us or call 07591020664
Please be aware the event will be filmed, please only attend if you have consent on being filmed & published.
This is the biggest monthly business & startup gathering in London. Simply bring your banners, flyers, business cards etc. and sell or promote your business or receive business advice from fields’ experts the heart of London. Simple registration buttom of this page.
- FREE entry,
- Join 500+ entrepreneurs attending,
- Sell or promote to 500+ entrepreneur attendees
- Sell or promote to 1,000 businesses with office in Moorgate WeWork office spaces,
- Receive great offers,
- FREE refreshment for all,
- Receive investment,
- FREE business advice, 40+ exhibitors,
- Receive ONE YEAR FREE ACCOUNTING!
- Free Workshops during 6pm to 9;00pm Business Show,
- And much more, 5;30pm to 9;00pm Wed
London Entrepreneurs Network® aims at enhancing & supporting business & start-up communities, by organising monthly London Business Show® where everyone have personal, regular and secured opportunities to sell, promote and publicize their services or products as well as receiving business advice from fields’ experts, freely.
This monthly “London Business Show®” is a great opportunity for everyone to promote businesses regularly (e.g. weekly & monthly). It is a powerful & productive platform for people who want to gain clients, to promote businesses & projects, to create publicity or to get advice from great mentors & entrepreneurs. Additionally – in the middle of the exhibition space – our regular networking continues where you can stay for hours, network, make great connection & enjoy the drinks.
Banner space is limited, book asap here on th floorplan or button of this page.
Workshops & event’s format:
- 5;30pm to 6;30pm Networking + one minute pitch to all
- 6;30pm to 7;00pm
- 7;00pm to 7;30 pm
- 7;30pm to 8;00pm
- 8;00pm to 8;30pm; Get in touch to provide
- 8;30pm to 9;00pm Get in touch to provide
- 9;00pm Closing
What I will you provide for £50? A table to place marketing materials on and placing one banner next to.
- What size is the tables? 6ft rounds
- If I wanted 2 tables , do I need to purchase 2 quantities? YES please
- How many banners are I limited with in the section given? one or two back to back depending on the table location.
- Is there parking to bring products into the venue? disabled parking also? Please check the venues website.
- I would also like to pitch for 30sec to investors if possible, is there still space? Yes from 6;30 to 7pm in one of the rooms. Moreover, there is 5-10 min presentation slots for £300.
==========London Entrepreneurs Network========
Join 1000s of City Entrepreneurs for FREE business networking at one of the best business networking in the heart of London. Benefits include:
- Marketing; Get in touch to provide.
- Mentoring; Get in touch to provide
- Investment – Get in touch to provide.
- Office Space – Get in touch to provide
- EULaw Online Free initial consultation, Fixed Fee Commercial/IP legal advisers specialising in SMEs, Same Expert Legal Advice minus the unnecessary fees, Can assist with fundraising (SEIS/EIS), trademarks, patents, employment, and commercial contracts.
- Accounting (get in touch to provide)
- Video; (get in touch to provide)
We will be providing food and refreshments to ensure you make the most of your experience and networking opportunities. That way, you can spend more time getting all the benefits from the event and less time hunting for food. AND many more at the event!
We will always share amazing discounts and offers with you from our trusted partners within the network.
To make sure you’re the first to know about them, come to our monthly events, and/or join our mailing list on http://www.meetup.com/LondonEntrepreneursNetwork/ or simply email us to add you to the mailing list.
To make the networking efficient use the one-minute free presentation to introduce & promote yourself. Past testimonials;
“I met with some very interesting individuals, many of which I am sure will turn into ongoing relationships. This is an event which welcomes small-medium sized companies through to those starting their own companies, clearly some talented and motivated individuals with vision of where they are looking to develop and grow.” — Matthew, Ablestoke
“It was a really useful and productive evening. Most importantly, it was unstuffy, relaxed and fun.” — Richard, Rich Allsop Fitness
“What a fabulous event! Thank you for putting together such a wonderful evening with such lively connections.” — Claire, Wellbeing in the City
“The organisers are also very approachable and do their best to ensure people feel welcome. They will help you to make the right contacts both during the evening and afterwards. From the two events I’ve attended so far, I have met one new client and three other people providing services which have helped me to develop my own business. I fully recommend attending an event as a way to make new connections, whether they be new clients or others who can provide services to help you grow your own business”. – Patrick
Why should you come? 4 reasons to attend the next business networking event:
- Business networking with quality people in the City of London
- Exclusive offers available to you to help you grow your business (mentoring, office space, funding & so on)
- Delicious refreshment to help you make the most of your time & networking.
- Potential exposure for your business on Sky TV
- To get the connections you need to move your business to the next level.
- To meet investors.
- To get and share great ideas.
- Meet potential business JV partners • Meet potential suppliers and professional experters for your business
- To simply have fun with great like-minded entrepreneurs.
Taking part in LEN equals to having thousands of sales people working for you because every other member carries your business card with them. When they meet someone new who could use your products or services they hand out your card and personally recommend your services.
Please feel free to invite your friends, colleagues and business partners to the event and tell those who you think might be interested by simply forwarding this information to them. All sectors of business welcome.
We look forward to seeing you!
London Entrepreneurs Network ® Limited