Date(s) - 07/06/2019 - 15/06/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
This specially designed 4 days Advanced Financial Modeling Bootcamp on Financial-Modeling is designed for working professionals and hence it is not basic introductory course instead it is a fast pace course covering all the topics of Financial-Modeling with Practical examples and case studies.
Attendees will be asked to not only focus only on theoretical aspects of Financial Modeling but also work on a real-time project where they have to implement all the best practices and leanings of the class in that dummy project which will be allocated to them to work on. Real-time practical helps them to get confidence in actually implementing and building a real financial model instead of just getting theoretical knowledge of the concepts.
They will be using Excel as a tool to prepare an actual working financial model along with instructor where the instructor will not only make them understand the topics but also get them involved in actual implementation of those concepts by building a model by themselves.
We will be covering FMCG case study and Monte-Carlo Simulation and Advanced Excel functions including Macros as well in this Advanced Financial Modeling training.
- A complimentary online course of Financial Modeling for 1 year
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert for 1 year
- Certificate of Participation and Excellence from PreparationInfo
- Certificate of Participation: Issued after the classroom training with 100% attendance
- Certificate of Excellence: Issued after the participant submits the assignment and successfully gets a satisfactory grade in the assignment by our instructor.
- Lunch and Snacks are included in the 5-star hotel venue for whole 4 days Training
Benefits of Training:
Our Advanced Financial Modeling Training, offered by industry experts, provides all the necessary guidelines for seasoned and blossoming professionals to effectively master the following skills:
- Structure, Design & Build various financial problems and translate them to Excel
- Ability to create Financial models quickly with the help of case studies covered during the course
- Understand valuation techniques through DCF:
- Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Terminal Value
- Free Cash Flow to the firm and Equity Holders
- Understanding techniques to quickly audit and improve your existing robust financial models
Note: Per Batch only 10 seats are allowed and we reserve seats based on first come first serve basis.