Date(s) - 28/02/2019
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
PLEASE REGISTER ONLY IF YOU FIT ONE OR MORE OF THE AUDIENCE CRITERIA:
- You are an active, accredited investor (Please no analysts, interns, lawyers, or startup founders)
- You are a potential strategic partner at a large tech company (ex: Google, Facebook etc.). You must be in an investment-making position
- You are tech press or a mainstream media professional
- You are a 500 Startups’ Annual Partner or Limited Partner
ABOUT DEMO DAY
Demo Day is a FREE, invite-only event for active and accredited investors to view our most recent accelerator startups before they graduate. Attendees will get a first look at the startups’ pitches, meet the founders, and network with other top-tier investors, corporate strategists, and press. The event will not be streamed online, so if you want to see the pitches, you have to come to the event!
We are setting aside time during the event for one on one meetings between investors and startups. This way you can be guaranteed face time with the companies you are interested in and have a chance to get all your questions answered. Details will follow after you register for the event.
Registration & Networking
Welcome from 500 Startups’ CEO Christine Tsai
Networking & 1:1 Investor/Founder Meetings
MEET THE BATCH
- Alba — Connects families with caregivers in Latin America and provides peace of mind during every step of the caring process.
- Assemble — Enables companies to instantly assemble agile teams of top creative talent from an invite-only network to execute projects such as creative ad campaigns, TV commercials, product launches, and more.
- Back Office — Automates bookkeeping and accounting for small businesses.
- BlockVigil — An API gateway to help developers build on blockchain with just a few lines of code.
- Cambridgene — Provides a software platform to hospitals and pharma companies to personalize cancer therapy and improve treatment outcomes through AI-driven genetic screening of cancer patients.
- Celer Network — An Internet-scale, trust-free, and privacy-preserving off-chain scaling platform where everyone can quickly build, operate, and use highly scalable decentralized applications.
- Chipper Cash — A mobile payments platform targeted towards Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Crowdz — The invoice auction exchange for trade finance.
- HAMAMA — A fail-proof way for anyone, anywhere to grow nutritious microgreens at home year-round.
- IOTW — Enables instant transactions and green micro-mining from any connected device with no extra hardware and no additional cost.
- Kura — Building compact augmented reality glasses, with custom designed 135 field-of-view optics/display for enterprise training, manufacturing and design.
- MessageCube — Messaging integration that allows users to seamlessly discuss and purchase shared experiences over chat.
- Ovation — Their CX survey-based technology empowers businesses like restaurants and retailers to win back unhappy customers, turn fans into an online marketing force, and get more repeat customers.
- Pilleve — A smart pill bottle that prevents prescription opioid abuse and addiction using data at the point of intake.
- Savion Aerospace — Zip across the country in personal jets powered by clean, abundant natural gas.
- SNAPSHYFT — On-demand labor marketplace solving staffing shortages in the food and beverage industry.
- UTRUST — The world’s first cryptocurrency payment solution to offer buyer protection, instant transactions and crypto-to-cash settlements.
- Zeuss Technologies — Develops next generation blockchain-based Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) technology for cash intensive industries.
WANT TO INVITE SOMEONE?
Demo Day is an invite-only event. If you’d like to invite an active, accredited investor or their representatives, please send them the link to register. We carefully vet each attendee to make sure they meet our audience criteria.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
If you’d like to volunteer, or have general questions, email email@example.com.
If you’d like to sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, email email@example.com.
Bespoke Events is located fourth floor of the San Francisco Westfield Centre. From Market St, enter at 835 Market near Walgreens and take the elevators the fourth floor, crossing the Dome. From Mission St, enter Bloomingdales and take the elevator to the fourth or fifth floor, proceeding to Bespoke Coworking near the escalators. It is near M.Y China restaurant.