Date(s) - 21/02/2019
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Tisch Hall - Patron's Lobby
The $300K Entrepreneurs Challenge at NYU is both an accelerator program and startup competition. Hosted by the W. R. Berkley Innovation Labs at the NYU Stern School of Business, its aim is to identify the most disruptive venture ideas at NYU.
Join us for our 16th Annual Venture Showcase event to meet 37 of this year’s semi-finalist teams. Instead of listening to pitches from afar, you’ll have the opportunity mix and mingle with the founders directly and engage with their projects up close. From health management technologies to customized culinary offerings to cutting edge sustainability solutions, these ventures represent the most exciting and innovative startups at NYU. NYU alumni, angel investors, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, industry innovators and fans of the startup scene are invited to connect with the entrepreneurial stars of the NYU community.
This event will take place at NYU Stern’s Tisch Hall. Light hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served.
- 5:00 pm: Doors open
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Attendees invited to have 1-on-1 conversations with founders at respective team tables; Mingling and networking to take place throughout
- 7:30 pm: Event concludes
- What is the format of the event?
- You can think of the $300K Entrepreneurs Challenge Venture Showcase as a science fair for startup ventures. Rather than delivering formal pitches to a seated audience, teams will set up booths in order to mix and mingle with attendees one-on-one. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about the ventures, ask questions, and interact directly with the founders.
- Who is invited to attend?
- Everyone! The event is open both to NYU affiliates and to the general public. NYU students, alumni, faculty and staff who are interested in learning more about the startups coming out of the University are strongly encouraged to attend. We also welcome investment professionals, entrepreneurs, and all parties interested in the New York startup and innovation space.
- Will there be refreshments available?